#1: I'm lazy
#2: This is what always happens. I am alone at night waiting for Brandon to come home. I think, "I know, I'll surprise Brandon with some baked goodies!" I set off to work, feeling happy and home-makery....until........
I eat five of these and all of the leftover frosting...even if it's not good. (I made these for Annie's birthday tomorrow. She made such yummy cupcakes for my birthday, but these will have to do for her.)
No self control whatsoever. Now I feel sick. Brandon's friend Jonathan just came over to drop something off. He saw me and asked if I had just woken up. "No, thanks I have actually been awake since six forty five this morning. But thanks for asking."
Brandon came home and had one. I asked how it was and he said, "eh."
Also, I burned my finger...maybe I'll have just one more.
This is why I don't bake.
I can't wait to get to the grad room... hilarious post... love the picts.
ReplyDelete