Monday, November 12, 2012

Ketchup

It's been an eventful couple of weeks. First, Brandon's grandma Irons passed away, so we went back to Utah for the funeral. She was an amazing lady and probably the grandparent that Brandon was closest to. He gave a beautiful tribute to her at the funeral. I will miss stopping to see her on our way to and from Zion.

That weekend, I got a nasty allergic reaction to something, and came down with a fever and severe hives. They were so bad that Brandon's dad thought they looked like measles. That was fun, being at a big family gathering looking like a smallpox victim. I went to the doctor who gave me a high dose of steroids to alleviate the hives. I'm not sure what was worse, the hives or the stomach pains from the steroid.

Last weekend I flew out to Idaho Falls to meet my family for our semiannual Yellowstone trip. I took a bus, a train, a plane, and a car to get there. But I made it. And it was worth it.

Wolf tracks!!



 John with a trout at Trout Lake:

Mom at Trout Lake:


 Parkour Laura:

Sunday night, everyone else drove home, but my flight didn't leave until Monday. So my parents insisted on renting me a car so I could do some more exploring instead of hanging out at the hotel for 24 hours. So I vacationed by my lonesome in Teton National Park. Someday I am going to live in Jackson.




No comments:

Post a Comment