Our tree
The one and only time we skied together during the break. There is NO snow! None.
Pre-Christmas mountain biking at Bobsled
Christmas (Brandon secretly put a little money away every month for five months to buy me a road bike. He is the BEST gift giver)
Hunting for snow with Rob. We found none.
So even though it has been the warmest and driest Christmas I can ever remember, it has still been wonderful. The warm temperatures have just allowed me to spend time on my new bike! (I'm still praying for snow) It was SO fun to spend time with both of our families and with each other. I am starting to realize how much I will miss being close to family when we move to San Francisco. Better make the most of the few months we have left in Utah!
One semester left! Then I am done with school forever and ever. I hope I make it.
No comments:
Post a Comment