Saturday bike ride with Kimber at Big Springs. It was so so beautiful! Afterwards we came home and made waffles-and pancakes-and bacon. And the mono girl Laura came.
Sunday almost adventure with Brandon. We went all out this week and took a walk around the new streams south of BYU campus. Brandon looks so happy!
Monday powder day at Snowbird! I went up with Jake and Ellisha while Brandon stayed home and studied. Wow he is dedicated! I thought he was going to cry when I left this morning. When we all got back from skiing he came with us to Cafe Rio. Then Jake and Ellisha came over for FHE and a movie and cookies. They are leaving for law school in Seattle this week! Sad.
I was the giant of the group today.
This is what Brandon did all weekend. I kid not. All weekend. All work and no play makes Brandon a dull boy. Also crazy, as evidenced by his crazy scientist hair. But really though, I am so grateful for the hard work he is doing for our family. He is making some big sacrifices.
Also, I got fried today. Kinda funny because it was stormy and snowy all day at Snowbird. But I am still a tomato.
No comments:
Post a Comment