Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lu's Bridal Shower #1

Yesterday was the Lindsay Lady bridal shower for Laura, complete with the "Price is Right" and Grandma's delicious chicken salad croissants.


Surprisingly, Laura rocked the Price is Right and ended up with a lot of great new stuff to stock her kitchen! I guess I was surprised because I did so terribly at that game at my shower. Her new sister in law also gave her the cutest apron I have ever seen from Anthropologie. I didn't get a picture of it though.





All of the ladies were talking about their latest cooking successes. Is it bad that I feel out of place and like I don't belong in these conversations even though I really love to cook? And then the aunts ask me if Brandon likes what I make. They must have noticed him looking skinny.

No comments:

Post a Comment